Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Why Not?
Here's why I choose not to.

1) My religion and my God say it's wrong.
2) From my own experiences with the Dark Under Belly (pun intended) I know what it'll do to my soul, my relationships with the girls I know in my own life, and my own self. It will feel good for a few minutes (a lot of minutes) but in the end, it will warp my life into a hellish nightmare that I can't quit even if I want to.
3) I'm worried about health.
4) I'm worried about performance.
5) I don't feel the need to act out. Yet.
6) The less I enjoy now, the better my life later will be.

And most importantly,

7) It gives me a false sense of superiority over my peers


2 comments:

AJ said...

Harrison, did you come up with that yourself? Because I might have to quote you on it. I find myself woefully in need of some sort of defense given the world we live in (plus almost all my logic on the issue runs tandem to yours).

Rodrigo said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).