Saturday, September 06, 2008

A Fifth

Come here, darling.

What's your name?
Who's your daddy?

Droplets falling from the heavens,
God's fears and tears slicking you down,
All of it running together again,

Who are You, Naiad?
Are You here to break my heart or my head,
From which part of You is my fancy bred?
Are You any different from the ones who came before?

Twist and twirl, smile and whirl,
I will not break for you like a droplet of sweat beading across a forehead,
Guzzle you like fingers of Beethoven.
So always remember this:
Never trust in being alone.

Mrrrgh.

That Girl Guest Column #4
So last night the Author and I went dancing it the rain at around midnight. I guess it was supposed to be romantic or something...except there was a creepy guy watching us the whole time.


No comments: