Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Some Great Quotes I'm Excessively Proud Of

f: I live in *Symmes*
Me: No you don't.
f: Yes I do.
Me: Hey, what school district did you go to before you came to $t. X?
f: Indian H- shut up.

L: I may do sketchy things, but I'm not trashy like those other girls.
Me: Really now?
L: Yeah, I don't ever get *black-out drunk*, 'cause I don't drink.
Me: So what you're saying is, you do sketchy things even when you're in full control of yourself?
L: Well, ye- shut up.

K: OK, first of all, my favorite color is *not* pink. I don't have a favorite color, I just happen to have a lot of pink stuff.
Me: Uh-huh.
K: I like plenty of other colors too.
Me: What color is your top?
K: Well, I mean, it's pink, but-
Me: What color was your top yesterday?
K: It was pi-shut up.

Me: So there was a girl in my [grad student] class who was like, "Oh, I just turned 22 today, I'm so old" and all the older students in my class just groaned.
L: But 22 *is* old!
Me: No it's not.
L: Yes it is. Your best years are behind you at 22.
Me: Would you get married at 22?
L: Oh, God no.
Me: Why not?
L: Because I'd be too yo- shut up.

No comments: