So here's a list of things I'd like to do differently next year:
1) Stop starting business meetings by introducing myself as "Hi, I'm a new hire on the IS Core Team, and [jump on table and wrap cape around self dramatically] I'M BATMAN!!!"
2) Stop going to work in a cape and Batman mask.
3) Blog once a
4) Finish "How I Met Your Mother"
5) Build a cave under my house.
6) Learn how to
7) Stop reading liberal-propaganda websites written by trolls, and Reddit.
8) Run for President, if only to steal enough of Ron Paul's votes so he doesn't win.
9) Save Gotham City. Again.
10) Eat more vegetables (by going to Chipotle more often)